Monday, September 22, 2008

Leisure to promote products

I have noticed that many companies use Leisure to promote and sell their products. An good example that I noticed would be the Subway zone at Allouette games. People win the chance to see the game in the Subway zone by eating subway sandwiches. I think Subway does this so people have a good leisure experience at the Alouettes game thanks to subway and in turn become loyal to buying Subway over other sandwiches. When people have good leisure experiences do to a promotion or from a company it also creates a buzz. People will talk about the great experience they had with their friends and family.

A Question I have for the class: Do you guys consider fishing a sport??????

1 comment:

Jessica A said...

Hi Danny, I'm Jessica your TA for the semester and I'm glad you finally got your site working! It's nice your trying to interact with the class, but remember the blog is about your leisure and what it means to you! Good luck!