Hey Class. This is my first blog. Not really sure what to write about so i guess i will talk about my leisure and my work. I work for Molson Coors brewery and my job is to plan and implement promotions and events. Dependent on the promotion or event i am working on my work is often leisure for me. Although i don't have a sense of preceived freedom because i am obligated to be there it can be leisure because i meet new people all the time and when an event or promotion goes well i get a sense of satisfaction after it is done. I also can drink free beer and i love beer (especially molson products lol) which can make my job a better leisure experince as well. I also love my job because it is different every week. A promotion ususally last so long so i am always working on something new.
When my job is not leisure for me which happens pretty often is when i have to be at a random bar in Sorel or Beloeil and all my friends are getting together downtown. It is also less of a leisure experince when i am really stressed from work because things are going wrong with an event that I planned. Or if i have 6 promo girls giving me attitude because they don't like the outfits i gave them....Anyway i hope you guys will enjoy reading my blogs and hopefully they will get more interesting as i get used to writting them.....

No comments:
Post a Comment